07 Dec 2017
Call for Applications: A Course for International Business Readiness in the Fashion and Textiles Sector
Australia Awards is seeking applications from candidates who work, or own business in the fashion and textiles sector and would like to develop their knowledge and skills in international business through attending a two-week short course in Australia in April 2018.
The course aims to encourage, support and advance the involvement of Indonesian entrepreneurs in international business and connect the business with market opportunities for global expansion. It is a fully-funded scholarship, including course fee, airfare, accommodation and stipend. The repeat Short Term Award related to Fashion and Textiles is based on successful outcome in 2016 and early 2017. The program is open to men and women. People with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Requirement for Applicants:
- Owners of fashion or textile business (business must have been established for three years or more); or
- Managers of Indonesian fashion or textile companies (companies must have been established for five years or more); or
- Representatives from Creative Economy Agency (BEKRAF)
- Participant selection endorsed by the supervisor (where relevant)
- Commitment to prepare and implement an Award Project (individual development project related to a participant’s work) as part of the course
- Commitment to engage actively and foster networks with multiple stakeholders, including in Australia
- Commitment to disseminate learning from the course with colleagues and peers
- Minimum English proficiency level equivalent of IELTS 5/ TOEFL 500 or other evidence (no English test required)
Send in your applications before 7 January 2018. For application and further information, please visit: http://www.australiaawardsindonesia.org/content/134/13/applicant-section?sub=true