How to Apply
The followings are two steps to apply for the Long Term Awards (Australia Awards postgraduate scholarships):
- All applicants are required to apply online at OASIS website. Please read OASIS user guide for applicants to get more information about the OASIS.
- After applying at the OASIS website, applicants must also complete an Additional Information for Online Application.
- Please watch these videos to get tips on how to apply for the Long Term Awards.
- When applying online, all essential supporting documents must be uploaded on OASIS to meet the specific requirements for Indonesia (please read the Long Term Awards Brochure).
- We recommend that the applicants submit their application early. The online application facility (OASIS) experiences peak usage in the days leading up to the closing date, and the applicants may experience delays in submitting the applications.
For applicants that are unable to apply online via OASIS, may submit the application via hardcopy.
Please note that we strongly encourage you to apply online via OASIS first and only apply via hardcopy when you are unable to apply online via OASIS.
Hardcopy applications that consist of one (1) set of the application form and all essential supporting documents must be received by the closing date at the Australia Awards Office.
For hardcopy applications, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.