How to Apply
The followings are two steps to apply for the Long Term Awards (Australia Awards postgraduate scholarships):
- All applicants are required to apply online at OASIS website. Please read OASIS user guide for applicants to get more information about the OASIS.
- After applying at the OASIS website, applicants must also complete an Additional Information for Online Application.
- All applicants MUST read the Indonesia Country specific and eligibility requirement before applying for OASIS online application.
- Please watch these videos to get tips on how to apply for the Long Term Awards.
- When applying online, all essential supporting documents must be uploaded on OASIS to meet the specific requirements for Indonesia (please read the Long Term Awards Brochure).
- We recommend that the applicants submit their application early. The online application facility (OASIS) experiences peak usage in the days leading up to the closing date, and the applicants may experience delays in submitting the applications.
For applicants who are unable to apply online via OASIS, they may submit the hardcopy application forms. Please note that we strongly encourage applicants to apply online via OASIS, and only submit hardcopy application forms when they are unable to do so. Please contact email@example.com if you require a hardcopy application form.
Hardcopy applications that consist of one (1) set of the application form and all essential supporting documents must be received by the Australia Awards in Indonesia’s office at the closing date of application.