Digital Economy as the Engine for Economic Recovery: Perspectives from Indonesia-Australia
Jointly organised by University of Technology Sydney (UTS) and Indonesia Australia Business Council (IABC), this virtual panel discussion will feature speakers including UTS alumni and academics, and prominent Indonesian-Australian business leaders, including:
- Sally Deane (Austrade’s Acting General Manager for ASEAN and Senior Trade Commissioner for Indonesia),
- Timothy Delahunty (CFO and Acting GM Technology & Operations, Commonwealth Bank Indonesia),
- Alfian Manullang (GM.Industrial IoT and General Manager IoT Smart Connectivity of Telkomsel, Acting VP IoT Business Telkomsel),
- George Marantika (President of Indonesia-Australia Business Council),
- Yansen Kamto (UTS alumnus, founding partner of KINESYS Group or Indonesian VC,
- Prof Prabhu Sivabalan (Associate Dean – External Engagement, UTS Business School), and
- Mariam Kartikatresni (Board Member IABC and Country Director for UTS Insearch Indonesia).
This virtual event will be held on Tuesday, 15 December 2020, at 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM WIB or 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM (GMT +10:00 Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney).