Applicants must submit with their application all relevant supporting documents listed in the Scholarships Policy Handbook.
Photocopies of certified documents will not be accepted.
Applicants must also provide the following essential documents to meet the specific requirements for Indonesia. If at least one essential document is not provided, your application will be automatically rejected:
- Copies of birth certificate or equivalent.
- Proof citizenship i.e. KTP or your passport personal information pages.
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
- Official (certified*) post-secondary and tertiary certificates/degrees.
- Official (certified*) post-secondary and tertiary transcripts of results.
- Current (original) IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL English language test results (a test result obtained within 2 years at the closing date of application will be considered current). The TOEFL prediction test is NOT accepted.
- Masters applicants must also attach certified DIII degree certificate/transcript if using DIV or S1 extension certificate/transcript.
- PhD applicants must also attach certified S1 degree certificate/transcript.
- Academic reference from S2 supervisor for PhD applicants (the document can be downloaded here).
- PhD and those Masters applicants whose study will include at least fifty per cent research must fill out the research proposal details on the application form.
- Applicants from the Public sector must complete and submit Nominating Agency Declaration form (the document can be downloaded here).
- Indonesian Civil Servants (PNS) applicants must submit Surat Keputusan Pengangkatan PNS.
* Must be certified by:
- The official records department of the institution that originally issued the document/s; or