Applicants must submit with their application all relevant supporting documents listed in the Scholarships Policy Handbook.
Applicants must also provide the following essential documents to meet the specific requirements for Indonesia. If at least one essential document is not provided, your application will be automatically rejected:
Mandatory in English:
- Current Curriculum Vitae.
Mandatory (documents in Bahasa Indonesia or English will be accepted):
- Copies of birth certificate or equivalent.
- Proof citizenship i.e. KTP or your passport personal information pages.
- Official (certified*) post-secondary and tertiary certificates/degrees.
- Official (certified*) post-secondary and tertiary transcripts of results.
- Masters Awards applicants must attach a certified DIII degree certificate/transcript if using a DIV or S1 extension certificate/transcript.
- PhD Awards applicants must attach a certified S1 degree certificate/transcript.
- Original current IELTS or PTE Academic or TOEFL English language test results obtained within 2 years at the closing date of application. The TOEFL prediction test is NOT accepted.
- PhD and Masters Awards applicants whose study will include at least fifty per cent research must fill out the research proposal details on the application form.
- Academic reference from S2 supervisor for PhD Awards applicants (the document can be downloaded here).
- Applicants from the Public sector must complete and submit Nominating Agency Declaration form (the document can be downloaded here).
- Government employee (ASN) applicants must submit Surat Keputusan Pengangkatan PNS/PPPK.
*Document must be certified by:
- The official records department of the institution/university that originally issued the document/s; or