Thesis Support Fund
The Government of Australia recognises the challenges of completing a PhD thesis. It also recognises that not all PhD candidates are able to submit their thesis before returning to Indonesia.
The Australia Awards Thesis Completion Support Fund was launched to assist Australia Awards Scholarship PhD recipients in the submission of their thesis.
Who is eligible?
Australia Awards Scholarship PhD recipients who have returned to Indonesia since January 2020 and who have not submitted their thesis.
A grant of up to AUD $1000 is available for the following purposes:
- Proofreading thesis;
- Printing and binding; and,
- Posting thesis.
Term and Conditions
To be able to access funding, the following conditions apply:
- Applicants must be Australia Awards recipients who have returned to Indonesia since January 2020;
- Applicants are no longer eligible for DFAT Tutorial Editorial Assistance as they have returned to Indonesia;
- Applicants must use the Thesis Completion Support Fund Application Form at australiaawardsindonesia.org; and,
- Recipients must submit original invoices/receipts for reimbursement.
Please access application form here.