National Seminar: Women's Economic Empowerment
Join this National Seminar: Women's Economic Empowerment, for a gender responsive budgeting that will be held on Tuesday, 29 June 2021 at 9.00 AM WIB – featuring I Gusti Ayu Bintang Darmawati (Indonesia ‘s Minister of Women's Empowerment and Child Protection), Andi Taufan Garuda Putra (CEO of Amartha), Prof Dr Sulistyowati Irianto (Professor of Anthropology at University of Indonesia), and Ansy Rihi Dara (Director of the APIK NTT Legal Aid Institute & Coordinator of the Timor Adil dan Setara Consortium in NTT).
With the theme of "The Strong Women in the Middle of a Pandemic", each speaker will present the following topics:
- Gender Responsive Regional Planning and Budgeting
- The Role of Women in Encouraging the Digitisation of MSMEs
- Women's Political Leadership and Participation in Indonesia: Challenges and Expectations
- Questioning Experiences, Challenges, and Strategic Solutions in the Struggle of Issues
- Empowerment and Gender Equality in NTT